Save time on court attendances and administration with our litigation support services.
Our agency services are delivered in a cost-effective manner by one of the country’s largest team of law clerks. We are located in close proximity to the Four Courts, allowing us to deal with urgent matters and cases of a sensitive nature. It is our policy to complete instructions within a 24 hour period, where possible.Quick Links
We offer a complete legal document filing service; we can stamp, issue, file and collect documents on our clients behalf at very competitive rates.
Our process includes a thorough document check before presentation to the court’ offices. All filed documents will be immediately sent to the client. Filed / issued documents can be served on request.
Our clerks attend at the following offices:
- District Court (Civil, Family, Licensing & Criminal)
- Circuit Court (Civil, Family & Criminal)
- High Court (Civil, Family, Criminal, Probate, Wards of Court, Examiner’s Office & Taxing Master’s Office)
- Supreme Court
- General Solicitors Office
- The Rights Commissioner
- The Employment Appeals Tribunal
- Offices of the DPP
- Offices of the Chief State Solicitor
- Department of Justice
- Department of Foreign Affairs
We draft and submit for your approval the following:
- Notice to Produce
- Notice of Change of Solicitor
- Notice of Intention to Proceed
- Notice of Trial
- Setting Down Dockets
- Affidavits of Service
Service of Documents
We have a network of experienced summons servers across Ireland and internationally and are able to handle urgent and sensitive cases. We provide both affidavits of service or affidavits of Non-Service drafted, sworn and filed. Our network of agents can also provide trace enquiries where necessary.
Our experienced team provide a full range of court attendance services at the courts in Ireland including;
- Attend counsel and make contact before proceedings
- Make consent applications for adjournments, hearing dates & orders
- Provide complete reports after proceedings
- Provide detailed watching briefs
- Inspect papers thoroughly in advance of attendance to ensure everything is in order.